Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The big scary chemo monster

So, I'm still alive and kickin', stupid chemo monster! I feel pretty good after my first round today, a little tired and sick, but I just took a sunny walk with my Moms, and I feel tons better. Thanks to everyone for the calls. I love knowing that I have the most amazing friends and family. That makes all of this worlds easier.

Please stay tuned for the following blog posts.
1. Birthday Part 1 (food and family)
2. Birthday Part 2 (more food and family, plus friends and massages)
3. (Insert something witty)

Love and Peace and Health to all of you!
E

6 comments:

  1. Take it easy girl! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling well:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in to check how you were doing, hope you are enjoying the sun today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you! Hope to see you soon! Call anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came over from Crookedeybrow's blog. I am sending prayers your way for strength and many bright sunny days ahead. My sister is a cancer survivor and went thru Chemo and today she is a very healthy 55 year old full of life enjoying her family. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete